One night we had s'mores. Lets say it was a bit of a mess.
Then on Saturday we went to the police station for a tour. They were having a big open house for all the kiddos. This was the forensic room. Rylan was especially into it all.
We went to the ward trunk or treat on Saturday night. Kent was a dentist and mom Brittany and I were the hygienists. so the trunk is a mouth! haha So clever.
5 comments:
I love your little lion! He is so cute!
Yeah, no doubt about it, we won the pumpkin carving contest!! I'll post pictures soon (hopefully), but really yours is nothing! We could also do a baby costume contest, but that would be too mean to do to them. I know I sometimes cross lines when it comes to bragging so that wouldn't work.
Oh my goodness, Brooke. He just gets cuter and cuter!!! I'm so glad you guys had a fun time!
oh oh oh! I'm just so excited seeing all these sweet babies holding their head up on their own! ha ha. Anyways, Love you!!!
Thanks so much for posting pictures. I'm so glad you had family there. That is the best treat! The pictures are so fun. Case is so adorable and Everyone's costumes were great. I of course love the Dentist idea! We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment