Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gingerbread Houses and Christmas Candy

Kent and I teach the 9 year olds at chruch. And since we are the funnest teachers ever we had a Christmas party. We made gingerbread houses. It was a little competitive, and the kids had a blast. Only 3 kids were able to show up but we had lots of fun anyways.

This is Kent's house. Yes there is a Santa on the roof! (But where is the chimney Kent?)And this is mine. Neither of us finished because we got bored.





I made some candy too. Oreo truffles, Take 5, and peppermint bark. I have to say the bark was my favorite. I loved it!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Your new family picture is very cute! I love making peppermint bark at Christmas!

Unknown said...

I love the new photo of you guys on top of you blog! Very nice!

Fernanda said...

That is fun!! That is crazy...we ALSO teach the 9 years old...but ours are INSANE!! We have like 10 in our class...but they are fun anyways!! I love the family pic!!