Sunday, December 5, 2010

The rest of his birthday

So for a few weeks I have been scheming with Kurt and Kents mom to give him the best birthday/christmas present ever. He has been wanting an iPod touch but of course I can't afford to give him one so I needed a little help from his family. Then I wanted to surprise him big time with it so I went to the dollar store and got gifts that were similar shape and weight as the iPod and I did a scavenger hunt. Needless to say he was extremely surprised and he loved it! Yea!!! It was a priceless moment. And I think he needed it, he has been extremely overwhelmed and stressed so I think it was perfect timing!

10 comments:

Julene said...

OH MY GOSH!!! i can't believe kent cried. i love it. what a great surprise. you sure tricked him!!!

The Hulbert Family said...

He's such a cheese head, but I love him!

The Hulbert Family said...

Seriously Kent you couldn't guess poncho? (I'm writing this as I watch it).

The Hulbert Family said...

BOOK , KENT BOOK! Are you catching on to the rhymes here?!

The Hulbert Family said...

Kissing up to Dad huh?!

The Hulbert Family said...

Oh yeah Danish PUZZLE! Wait, AWKWARD rear shot.

The Hulbert Family said...

Okay, so I understand not getting the play dough one.

The Hulbert Family said...

Oh, Kent rhymed at the end. He finally caught on. : 0 hahahahahahaaaaaa!

The Hulbert Family said...

Oh Kent you're too sweet! We love you and you do deserve it!

Fernanda said...

Well...he definitely liked it! that was a cute idea Brook!! =) really sweet!