Monday, January 24, 2011

Case was sitting on the floor crying and my back was turned to him. All of sudden he stops crying a says," mama." I turn around and he starts cracking up laughing! So I try to get him to do it again and of course nothing but giggles. Here is my attempt at getting him to say it again. (He usually says "babababa" but has not ventured out on any other consonants, so I was super excited that his next pick was an "m")


ps: I got most everything on my list accomplished!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aubrey loved the video... she started laughing in sync with Case... So cute!

Emily said...

He is super cute! I especially love his picture in his Christmas outfit! You're one lucky MAMA!

Brittany said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Love that little boy and his MAMA!!

Fernanda said...

He is so cute!!!! I love it!