Get Roughly two yards of fabric. 1 in pink. 1 in red. Cut strips of 2 in by approx 25 in (Depending on the width of the fabric. Just cut it in half.)
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Valentine's Day Wreath
So I was itching really bad to do a craft. So some friends of mine and I got together and did this. I found it on a website that I can no longer locate so here are my personal instructions. Preface: This craft takes a LONG time! But if you have the time and really want to do something cute, here it is.
Get Roughly two yards of fabric. 1 in pink. 1 in red. Cut strips of 2 in by approx 25 in (Depending on the width of the fabric. Just cut it in half.)
Fold the strip in half and then sew a seam. Leave extra thread on the ends and do not back stitch. Pull the "top" thread to ruffle the fabric. If you don't know how to ruffle fabric ask your mom, or mine. ;)
Roll the fabric up. Be sure to tack it with hot glue every so often to make sure it stays rolled.
Get either a wire or a foam wreath. (Or whatever you find) I then covered the wire with fabric so you couldn't see it. Then I hot glued some ribbon on the top of that fabric and then hot glued the flowers in a pattern I liked.
And here it is.... Oh so cute huh?
Get Roughly two yards of fabric. 1 in pink. 1 in red. Cut strips of 2 in by approx 25 in (Depending on the width of the fabric. Just cut it in half.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oooooo, super cute! i know i wont get around to making anything like this, but i love it. i miss you brookie. and i can't believe how big case is getting! hope you guys are doing great. let me know if you ever feel like visiting this side of the coast :)
Very cute! That looks like a lot of work but it turned out so good! I loved the video of Case trying to say Ma Ma. That was so cute! He is such a happy baby! Hope you guys are doing well. Looks like it!
I LOVE it! I love doing crafts..you can ask John...I am pretty much obsessed! I will have to try that one for next v-day!
Post a Comment