Saturday, January 28, 2012

What? 19 months old?

I finally took Case's 18 month photoshoot (on the day he turned 19 months.) But you know what, it works! Lets just say this is the cutest little boy ever. He is talking up a storm! And even saying multiple word phrases. He started nursery last month and has been ok. Not the best kid but not the worst either so there is hope! We love this little guy so much and are so glad that he is in our lives. Can't believe how big he is getting and all the things he is doing. I want to say that I wish he would stay little forever but every new stage is so exciting and fun, I just love that he is growing up! Enjoy the pictures of the little stud...







Of course he wasn't an angel the whole time.

Today Case discovered climbing up his crib... please don't this be a foreshadowing of things to come (climbing out at night/during naps.) Every time he tried to climb up I pulled him down right away, I don't want him figuring it out!

No comments: