Case wanted to help daddy put the hook in the ceiling.


"Woah, theres a hole there."

(Case was naked because I was getting him dressed for the day. I had just taken off his jammies and put on a new diaper when he decided to go play in his shoes then he brought me these boots and asked me to put them on. Then he started playing with Kents tools and it just made me laugh so I had to grab my camera.)
(Case was naked because I was getting him dressed for the day. I had just taken off his jammies and put on a new diaper when he decided to go play in his shoes then he brought me these boots and asked me to put them on. Then he started playing with Kents tools and it just made me laugh so I had to grab my camera.)
No comments:
Post a Comment